Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2013 Update: Back for Good.

All,

I have decided to make this blog a priority and to keep it updated as much as possible. On this site I will be discussing recent NHL injuries in depth. This will include discussing a player's recent injury history, an analysis of their injury, recovery time and the injuries impact in depth. I'll also be compiling a list of common NHL injuries and describing them in detail to help the fans without a medical background. Additionally, I hope to gather information on each player's injury history to keep a list available.

I will also be writing a few articles about injuries and their impact on the NHL, most notably concussions. The medical aspect of hockey is something that sort of remains a mystery to the casual fan and I hope to bridge that gap.

Follow me on twitter: @nhlinjury where I will link posts and also update any new injuries.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment